Haldimand Norfolk Housing

We'd Like To Hear From You

Reach out to us for any inquiry.

Calls from Norfolk County


Calls from Haldimand County



25 Kent St N - Unit 2, Simcoe, ON N3Y 3S1

Email Address


HNHC Resident Maintenance Request

Need to report a non-emergency maintenance problem or request a repair? Please fill out the online form (click the button on the right). We will contact you the next business day to get the request scheduled or to follow-up on the issue. (For emergencies, please call the office at (519) 426-7792 or 1-800-265-2819).

HNHC Resident Complaint Form

If you are having a problem with another resident, an issue within the building or community, individuals causing problems with the building or community, or to report any specific activity that is causing a problem in relation to tenancy or resident safety, please click the button on the right to complete and submit our online form.

Be sure to include dates, names, addresses, unit numbers, and a detailed description of the issue. We will do our best to resolve your concerns, please note that HNHC must abide by the Landlord and Tenant laws of Ontario in our response to tenant issues.

Verified by MonsterInsights